A huge thank you to the amazing Masala Vegan for the Sunshine Blogger Award nomination- a great space for exploring happy and healthy food(and it’s cruelty free as well!).
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere” by other bloggers.
The rules to accept the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Here are my eleven questions-
- Favourite colour- Black! Every shade of black
- Favourite fruit- Mangoes (as evident from my posts as well)
- Favourite cuisine- Indian
- Favourite flower (edible or not)- Lavender, love the color and fragrance
- Favourite cooking implement- Mortar and pestle- infuses amazing flavors keeping the original texture of the food intact.
- Best habit- Yoga (I guess it’s for almost everyone now)
- Raw or cooked- Always raw
- Steamed or fried- Steamed. Though I love fried but steamed needs much experimentation.
- Describe yourself in one word- Supermom
- Biggest influence in your life- Everyone and everything that’s ever been around me
- Night owl or morning bird- Morning Bird! Got a whole family to wake up.
Here are some of the amazing blogs that I’ve nominated in no particular order. Hope they accept this nomination.
And the questions I would like to ask-
- Favourite Cuisine
- Sweet or salty?
- Favourite Ice Cream flavor
- Soup or salad?
- Comfort Food
- Your idea of stress burster
- Favourite Festive Food
- Food or Sleep?
- Home cooked or restaurant style?
- Best childhood Memory
- Your idea of socialising